Sunday 1 January 2012

Kountry Kraft Show, Nov. 12-13, 2011

Kountry Kraft Show photos from the barn in Port Robinson.  It was a lot of fun to show here.  The originality of the crafts goes way back to the most classic designs.

I was the first potter ever in their 21 year history.  I really appreciated the special attention.  Sales were good and thanks to friends and neighbours who made the long distance trip to offer their support.

I know that this is one craft show I hope to participate in annually.
  A special thanks to the Dear family for their wonderful effort in presenting this show.  Also a shout out to Marie, Joe and Julie, Cheryl and Caitlin, Sue and Renald, Henriette and Carmelle, with special thanks to Gerda for letting me in on this little treasure.
Grace, Nancy, and Jim, your snowmen, tuques, coasters, and placemats were a welcomed addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment